Thursday, July 29, 2010
- To raise the awareness of students by activities such as workshops and documentations
- To provide reliable information about education under occupation
- To build an international campaign in support of the right to education for Palestinians. This was demonstrated in two speaking tours in the recent years.
- Media and Writing
- Gaza (by video conference)
- Public speaking and presentations
- Why Apartheid?
- November Week
- Challenges faced on campuses
Thursday, July 22, 2010
Thursday, July 8, 2010
Tuesday, July 6, 2010
It's pretty awesome, no? And he raps in Arabic now! Between you and us, he is the only man we are willing to share as a husband. What, he's allowed four wives, and we very much give our consent to be co-wives! In fact, then we can finally live our decadent fantasy of some Bab il-Hara show, where we get to call him ibn 3ami, have petty jealousies and the essential need for popping out tons of male heirs and then worrying about getting them married to the best girls, all mused over menial housework chores and sifting lentils, take over our lives. How many other Arab men are bilingual in ARABIC (most importantly!) and English, God-fearing monks (scratch that word out), and are pleasing to look at? Damn but we can get so superficial. It's ok, we love him, hence the ignoring of his accomplishments and the lauding of his yummy self.